Thursday, April 22, 2010

Disappointment

1 news came in today. Disappointed, but have to move on anyway. All that's left is just 1 more glimmer of hope, which I think will be decided by tomorrow. I hope it does, can't afford to sit around and wait any more.

Yesterday Dr Sanaul (the best Faci in RP), chatted with me on MSN. Asked what I was doing and told him about the Business Management program. He said it was good. Insisted I'm still interested in doing some science related program.

Then, he said he could recommend me to do a MBBS/MD degree. A MEDICAL DOCTOR Medicine degree!!

But here's the catch, it's in CHINA!!

How to survive there? Though it will be in English medium, but how can I effective communicate with the people there. How to ask for fried rice in the food stalls?

But it's affordable for a 5 years degree and better still recognized in Singapore. Medicine in Australia is too expensive. Haiz, guess have to give it a pass?

P.s. Need to get some Energy Supplements. Too lethargic lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment